The Mid-East Commission's Micro Loan Program helps finance existing local small businesses throughout a 5-county region recover from the COVID-19 crisis. Eligible businesses should be small businesses in Beaufort, Bertie, Hertford, Martin, and Pitt Counties. Documentation providing evidence of a loss in revenue since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic is strongly suggested. Business owners may apply for a 5-year, interest free loan ranging from $10,000-$50,000.
Here is how to apply:
- Complete an Application and provide detailed financial information to the loan committee.
- Eligible businesses should be small businesses in Beaufort, Bertie, Hertford, Martin and Pitt Counties.
- Providing evidence of a loss in revenue since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Evidence includes but is not limited to the following:
- Decline in sales during the pandemic.
- Workforce reductions during the pandemic.
- Supply chain interruptions or closing of suppliers due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Loss of funding sources that are historically used to resupply inventories.
If you are interested and for more information on submitting an application, please contact:
Bryant Buck, - bbuck@ or mideastcom.org
Kevin Richards, - email@example.com