As the Recognized Leader for Business Success, Strategic Economic Growth, and Community Development, your Chamber of Commerce remains committed to its member and community.
- Welcomed 73 new members.
- Cut 16 ribbons for new businesses.
- Hosted 20+ signature events for networking and community connections.
- Produced 10,000 hard copies of Glimpse Magazine, the official quality of life magazine and relocation guide in Pitt County.
- Hosted Chamber 101 classes to educate members and citizens about membership benefits and resources in the community.
- Hosted monthly Power Luncheon events to highlight local, state and federal topics relevant to the business community.
- Celebrated diversity and inclusion at the annual Community Unity Breakfast.
- Continue to monitor legislation at the local, state and federal level, and continue to advocate as the voice of business in Pitt County.
- Host monthly events for the Young Professionals of Pitt County.
- Launched "Grow Local," an effort unlike any in our history and the largest of its kind in North Carolina, welcoming 2,734 middle and high school students into over 100 local businesses.
- Hosted 25 participants in the annual Leadership Institute, taking the program's total to over 940 graduates, developing leaders across Pitt County.
- Had the largest class in program history with 40 students participate in the Teen Leadership Institute.
What do you think about the Greenville-Pitt County Chamber of Commerce? How can we better serve your business? We want to know! The above Community Impact Report shows a snapshot of the first six months with your Chamber of Commerce and we're just getting started!
Need some incentive to share your thoughts? Take this brief survey and you will be entered to win a basket full of Chamber swag!
TAKE THE SURVEY HERE
Survey will close at 5:00 p.m. Friday, July 26.