The Greenville-Pitt County Chamber of Commerce is the recognized leader for business success, strategic economic growth, & community development.
The Chamber will be the premier organization for impactful business advantages and relevant information.
- Create advantages and opportunities for businesses through membership.
- Ensure that businesses are informed on relevant community issues
The Chamber will act as a catalyst for economic growth through the support of economic development and talent development initiatives.
- Foster an entrepreneurial environment, and support the recruitment and expansion of business and industry to Pitt County.
- Implement and support initiatives that support the development and retention of talent.
The Chamber will Implement and support initiatives that strengthen the business climate and improve quality of life.
- Maintain its position as the leading advocate for the Pitt County business community.
- Explore partnerships that would make it easier to conduct business in Pitt County.
- Convene and collaborate with community partners to work on issues including, but not limited to: education, infrastructure, healthcare, community safety, and building an inclusive community.