As a part of the GoLocal Greenville initiative, the Chamber provides #GoLocalFriday social media posts during business Fridays to active Chamber Members. These social media posts will be communicated on the Chamber's Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
Submissions must be received by Noon on Thursdays for inclusion in the #GoLocalFriday post for the respective week. All posts will be reviewed by the Chamber. Members with posts that are not time-sensitive may be communicated moved to another week in order to accommodate posts that are time-sensitive. There will be a maximum of 4 GoLocalFriday posts each week. In order to participate in GoLocalFriday posts, your organizations must be a current Chamber Member in good standing.
Please submit your social media post below and be sure to include a high resolution photo to go along with your post.
Be sure to "Like" the Chamber's new Facebook Page here!
GoLocal Greenville is an initiative that encourages all who live and work in the Greenville-Pitt County community to shop, hire, collaborate and innovate locally. We want to create a community that takes pride in supporting each other and works together to create a strong, vibrant local economy.
There are SO many reason to GoLocal Greenville but here are a few top reasons we've identified!
1. When you GoLocal Greenville, you support your friends and neighbors and continue to strengthen the economic base of the community.
2. When you GoLocal Greenville, you create more local jobs. Help our local employers provide more jobs and hire more residents by supporting their businesses.
3. When you GoLocal Greenville, you invest in the community. Keeping dollars in our local community means businesses are able to invest in the future of our community.
4. When you GoLocal Greenville, you encourage innovation. Help show existing and budding entrepreneurs that Greenville and Pitt County is a one-of-a-kind community with distinctive character by supporting business in our community.
5. When you GoLocal Greenville, you are helping Greenville and Pitt County build the strongest business climate in Eastern North Carolina!
Great question! The answer is simple...everyone!
Businesses can get involved by downloading the GoLocal Greenville digital marketing kit. Utilize the information and resources in the kit to promote local patronage!
Citizens can get involved by remembering to do business locally this holiday season and throughout the year. That means shopping in Greenville and Pitt County, supporting your friends and neighbors, and using local service providers for your business needs.
Share how you are going local in Greenville and Pitt County on social media and use the hashtag #GoLoGreenville when posting!
Fill out the form below to receive the digital GoLocal Greenville marketing kit and start promoting GoLocal Greenville in your business!
Take the Hire Local pledge!
Click here to download the Hire Local pledge card!