A prospective member must be able to commit to the following:
- Attending 4 out of 6 meetings
Meeting dates for 2017: Feb. 14, April 11, June 13, Aug. 8, Oct. 10, and Dec. 12. Submit attendance within the EPR link below.
- Attending 2 out of 4 group participation events on off months
- Business After/Before Hours, Ribbon Cuttings, and other Chamber events
- Willing to Contact Chamber Members
Through personal visits, phone calls, or mail and communicate information on a rotational quarterly basis. Each Ambassador will be assigned members to contact. Requirement is to make contact with each member.
- Submit Monthly Contact Reports
Contact reports are to be submitted within three (3) days after the month ends for your assigned rotating 30 members; a minimum of ten (10) contacts required on the monthly report.
* Your company must be in good standing with the Chamber. *
* EPR and ACR must be submitted within three days afyer the month ends. *